No news currently found.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
Dress appropriately. The rink is cold so don't forget to wear layers and comfortable athletic clothing. Helmets are recommended for all skaters in addition to gloves, socks that come above the ankles, and extra padding. Skaters are welcome to visit the Pro Shop for skates and athletic gear.
- All Public Skates are subject to a capacity limit. Passes are sold 30 minutes before each session starts. Winter weekends are very busy so please arrive early to secure your pass.
- Skaters with private lessons on Public Skates will not be given priority in line if a session sells out.
- Skaters enrolled in Learn to Skate classes must check in at the front desk to receive their free session pass.
- All ages and ability levels are welcome on Public Skates.
- For young and inexperienced skaters, consider enrolling in a Learn to Skate class and attending a weekday public session.
ONCE YOU ARRIVE:
- Follow the Skate Guard's directions and requests and skate with the flow of traffic.
- All skaters must be wearing their pass on the ice as well as skates. No shoes allowed.
- Both hockey and figure skates are available for rent. We do not have half sizes. Hockey skates run a little bigger than shoe sizes. Figure skates are usually the same.
- No cameras, cell phones, headphones, backpags, large bags, or purses are allowed on the ice.
- No cones, buckets, or walkers are allowed on the ice to assist new skaters as these can create a danger for others. Carrying small children is also forbidden.
- No hockey sticks or pucks are permitted on Public Skates, but patrons are free to wear full hockey gear.
- Please do not skate through the center of the rink in between the four cones. The center of the ice is for private lessons and skaters working on maneuvers. Coaches should not impede the flow of traffic while teaching lessons.
- Lockers are available in the lobby near the men's restroom for $0.50. The Ashburn Ice House is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Consider leaving extra items at home or in your car. Lost and found articles of clothing and hockey gear are turned into the Skate Rental Counter.
Please note the public skate schedule is subject to change without notice.
All sessions are subject to a capacity limit.
Please check often for added public skate sessions or canceled sessions.
ADULTS (Ages 13 and older) - $9.00, CHILDREN (Ages 12 and under) - $8.00, SENIORS (Ages 65 and older) - $5.00
SKATE RENTAL (all ages) - $5.00
CHEAPSKATES (all ages) - $8.00 (Price Includes Skate Rental)
FRIDAY FUN SKATE (all ages) - $10.00 (Does not include skate rental)
GROUP RATE (10 or more) - $8.00 per person (Price Includes Skate Rental)
TODDLERS (ages 3 and under) - FREE (Parent must purchase a full price adult pass. Child must be present at time of purchase)
Do you come to public skate often? Would you like multiple passes to share for your family?
We offer 11 public session passes for $72 and 22 Session Public Skate Passes for $120. Passes are good for an entire calendar year from the date of purchase. Does not include skate rental.
Passes are available for purchase at the front desk and online