Public Skate Sessions are back and waiting for you in DASH! You must be enrolled prior to coming to the facility. Public Skate sessions are non-refundable.
HOW DO YOU REGISTER?
You can click HERE and it will take you to the Drop-In Events page in DASH for easy registration!
- OR -
- Head to the DASH registration page, you can also get there from the sign up button on our website, and click the Drop-In Events tab on the left side.
- From there you will be able to select the day you are interested in and add the number of participants to your cart. You are only able to register participants that are in your account, however DASH makes it easy to share the event to friends that also want to attend!
- When you are ready to check out click your cart. It will ask you to assign the participants that will be skating. Be sure to complete the transaction after you assign the participants and be on the lookout for your recent transaction email!
- When you arrive to the rink please have your confirmation email with the QR code ready to be scanned to keep this process as smooth as possible. We are so excited to get you back on the ice and hope to see you soon!
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Dress appropriately. The rink is cold so don't forget to wear layers and comfortable athletic clothing. Helmets are recommended for all skaters in addition to gloves, socks that come above the ankles, and extra padding. Skaters are welcome to visit the Pro Shop for skates and athletic gear.
- For young and inexperienced skaters, consider enrolling in a Learn to Skate Session and attending a weekday public session.
ONCE YOU'RE HERE:
- Follow the Skate Guard's directions and requests and skate with the flow of traffic.
- All skaters must be wearing their wristband on the ice as well as skates. No shoes allowed.
- Both hockey and figure skates are available for rent. We do not have half sizes. Hockey skates run a little bigger than shoe sizes. Figure skates are usually the same.
- No cameras, cell phones, headphones, backpags, large bags, or purses are allowed on the ice.
- No cones, buckets, or walkers are allowed on the ice to assist new skaters as these can create a danger for others. Carrying small children is also forbidden.
- No hockey sticks or pucks are permitted on Public Skates, but patrons are free to wear full hockey gear.
- Please do not skate through the center of the rink in between the four cones. The center of the ice is for skaters working on maneuvers.